Track and Trips
Bookings for the 2022 season will open in late June 2021. If you would like to be notified, please contact us at email@example.com to be added to the mailing list.
The Otago Youth Adventure Trust Milton Rotary Tramping Club lead a wide range of tramps and trips right across the lower half of the South Island.
Please visit each trip's individual page below for more details, photo galleries and links to official web sites. (Terms and conditions are a link at the bottom of the webpage.)
- Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail: Cycle 300km from Aoraki Mount Cook to Oamaru.
- Borland Lodge: A relaxed, four-night trip in Fiordland, with a range of day trips on offer.
- Catlins/Tautuku Lodge: A relaxed, four-night trip in the beautiful Catlins region, exploring all the region has to offer.
- Wanaka Cycle Trails: Four nights based at Albert Town and riding the local tracks with stunning views of the lakes, rivers and mountains.
- Kepler Track: Spend four days walking the 60km Kepler Track, climbing as high as 1,400m above sea level.
- Milford Track: Spend four days walking the "finest walk in the world" with one trip having a night onboard the Milford Wanderer to complete your trip.
- Mt Aspiring Lodge: Tramping, climbing, bushwalking, relaxing, fishing, everything!
- Routeburn/Greenstone: An indescribably beautiful adventure in Fiordland and Mt Aspiring National parks.
- Routeburn: A classic tramping trip with magnificent scenery traversing Fiordland and Mt Aspiring National parks.
- Stewart Island: Explore the beautiful Rakiura National Park, walking the 30km Rakiura Track.
- Clutha Gold: Explore the mighty Clutha river and old gold sites in Central and South Otago.
- Humpridge: Enjoy stunning beaches, forest, sub alpine views and historic sites from timber milling.
- Queenstown Cycle Trails: Trails surrounded by the outstanding natural beauty of the Wakitipu Basin.