Our bookings for the 2024 season will open Friday 7th July 2023.
(Bookings for Kepler, Routeburn/Greenstone and Stewart Island will open 1st August 2023).
If you have any queries about any of our trips, please contact the trip co-ordinator for that trip. Thank you.
Track and Trips
The Otago Youth Adventure Trust Milton Rotary Tramping Club lead a wide range of tramps and trips right across the lower half of the South Island.
Please visit each trip's individual page below for more details, photo galleries and links to official web sites. (Terms and conditions are a link at the bottom of the webpage.)
- Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail: Cycle 316km from Aoraki Mount Cook to Oamaru.
- Borland Lodge: A relaxed, five-night trip in Fiordland, with a range of day trips on offer.
- Catlins/Tautuku Lodge: A relaxed, four-night trip in the beautiful Catlins region, exploring all the region has to offer.
- Wanaka Cycle Trails: Four nights based at Albert Town and riding the local tracks with stunning views of the lakes, rivers and mountains. Not available in the 2024 season.
- Kepler Track: Spend four days walking the 60km Kepler Track, climbing as high as 1,400m above sea level.
- Milford Track: Spend four days walking the "finest walk in the world", then complete the trip with a night onboard the Mariner in the beautiful Milford Sound. Not available in the 2024 season.
- Mt Aspiring Lodge: Tramping, climbing, bushwalking, relaxing, fishing, everything!
- Routeburn/Greenstone: An indescribably beautiful adventure in Fiordland and Mt Aspiring National parks.
- Routeburn: A classic tramping trip with magnificent scenery traversing Fiordland and Mt Aspiring National parks. Not available in the 2024 season.
- Stewart Island: Explore the beautiful Rakiura National Park, walking the 30km Rakiura Track.
- Clutha River Cycle Trail: Explore the mighty Clutha river and old gold sites in Central and South Otago, including the Dunstan Trail. Now includes the new section, Lawrence to Waihola.
- Humpridge: Enjoy stunning beaches, forest, sub alpine views and historic sites from timber milling.
- Queenstown Cycle Trails: Trails surrounded by the outstanding natural beauty of the Wakitipu Basin. Not available in the 2024 season.
- Glenorchy Adventure: Based in Glenorchy for the 5 days, enjoy days tramping trips, and finish the trip off with a jet boat or Helicopter ride.
- South Coast Track: Start with a 90 minute exhilarating jet boat ride, then tramping in to Waitutu Lodge, expolring the area for a day, then finish the trip with a tramp on the final stages of the Humpr Ridge track.